Re: Adding SpamAssassin Headers to IETF mail

2003-12-16 20:48:01

Hi Everybody,

I am a new entrant into ietf mailing list. I wish all of you regards and
best wishes and Merry Christmas/Happy New Year.
The Idea given by Mr. Gordon is plausible and I support him for an
improvement to be to added to the mails from IETF Mailing list.
Subject line should have only: (IETF Mailing List) and by adding an example
of GNU SIP mailing list Sent by: osip-bounces(_at_)atosc(_dot_)org
in the mail from header. This will make it easier to set rules in our mail
boxes and it will get collected in a particular folder in the
mailbox from where we may read it and send replies and suggestions.

Thanks and Regards
Sujit Menon

                      Gordon Cook

                      <cook(_at_)cookreport(_dot_)        To:
ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

                      com>                     cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: Adding
SpamAssassin Headers to IETF mail
                      owner-ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)o

                      rg

                      17/12/03 07:35

ietf-secretariat(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org wrote:
...we are planning to turn on SpamAssassin on all IETF mail...

good

would it be asking too much to add [ietf]  to the subject line of each
message?