Re: Adding SpamAssassin Headers to IETF mail

2003-12-16 23:12:54
On Tue, 16 Dec 2003, David Morris wrote:
On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 14:05, Gordon Cook wrote:

would it be asking too much to add [ietf]  to the subject line of each
message?

Me three! Please! Some mail list software allows me to set my own tag but
a recent attempt to find such a feature on the IETF software leaves me
with no easy choice.

I don't-  IMHO it's stupid to waste the precious bits in the subject
line to say "[ietf] " because there is no need for such.  The messages
can be filtered better using other thods as well, and humans can look
at the headers..