Re: Adding SpamAssassin Headers to IETF mail

2003-12-16 19:55:47
On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 14:05, Gordon Cook wrote:

ietf-secretariat(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org wrote:
...we are planning to turn on SpamAssassin on all IETF mail...

good

good...

Do you forbid attachments too? look at anonizer it clears e-mails from a
lot of harmfull code...

would it be asking too much to add [ietf]  to the subject line of each
message?

I second that motion... for having requested it eons ago...

It was replied to me a lot of technical reasons on how I could filter
otherwise. But I'm a human and I like to see it is an [ietf] mail.

Cheers

----
Franck Martin
franck(_at_)sopac(_dot_)org
SOPAC, Fiji
GPG Key fingerprint = 44A4 8AE4 392A 3B92 FDF9  D9C6 BE79 9E60 81D9 1320
"Toute connaissance est une reponse a une question" G.Bachelard