Re: respect privacy please !

2004-05-21 07:37:46

--On Friday, 21 May, 2004 13:24 +0200 JORDI PALET MARTINEZ
<jordi(_dot_)palet(_at_)consulintel(_dot_)es> wrote:

Hi,

I've already raised this some time ago, same as other people
did, but I still see my name being published, w/o my consent,
in the list of attendees.

This could be solved by the IETF insisting that consent is required
before attendance. I, like John, do not believe it is acceptable for
the IETF meetings to be populated by anonymous attendees.

(The irony of your email address being public on this list is
not lost.)

cheers,
gja
--