Re: respect privacy please !

2004-05-21 08:17:57
On Sat, May 22, 2004 at 12:05:00AM +1000, grenville armitage wrote:

This could be solved by the IETF insisting that consent is required
before attendance. I, like John, do not believe it is acceptable for
the IETF meetings to be populated by anonymous attendees.

The issue is someone knowing where I am for a week, in advance.

Harald's suggestion of releasing the list post-event is an improvement...

(The irony of your email address being public on this list is
not lost.)

Maybe I'm using an alias... I could be Jim Fleming :)

Tim