Re: spoofing email addresses

2004-05-31 06:40:00
On May 30, 2004, at 8:26 PM, Vernon Schryver wrote:

I don't mind in the least if Mr. Borenstein has changed his mind but
does not wish to say so.

To the best of my knowledge I haven't changed my mind about anything, but I'm done with this argument. Anyone who chooses to re-read the thread will see that you, Vernon, are the one who keeps bringing up the issue of what people pay for Internet service. I just don't care in this context, but you seem convinced that I do and that every comment I make is predicated upon the position *you* think I hold on pricing. So you're not arguing with me, you're arguing with a straw man, and I've got better things to do.

For the record, I have no problem with charging extra for enabling port 25, given the potential extra costs involved. If I said anything to indicate otherwise, I apologize for the confusion. I do object to most current blacklists, but my reasons have nothing to do with cost. -- Nathaniel