RE: IETF60: time needed for check-in at San Diego?

2004-07-22 16:02:28
Fred,

At 11:22 AM 7/22/2004, Fred Baker wrote:
At 08:55 AM 07/22/04 -0400, Soliman Hesham wrote:
Try to get a direct flight or through San Francisco.

I hear that. But (west coast perspective...) I avoid SFO like the plague. When fog sets in, they shut down one runway, and flights throughout the US get delayed. And what is San Francisco famous for?

For what it's worth, my experience at SFO for the past few years is that it's been fine. I prefer it over SJC (San Jose), especially for international flights.

Bob