Re: IETF60: time needed for check-in at San Diego?

2004-07-22 16:36:50
Michael Richardson writes:

"Fred" == Fred Baker <fred(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com> writes:
    >> Try to get a direct flight or through San Francisco.

    Fred> I hear that. But (west coast perspective...) I avoid SFO like
    Fred> the plague. When fog sets in, they shut down one runway, and
    Fred> flights throughout the US get delayed. And what is San
    Fred> Francisco famous for?

  Ah, but that's why the lineup at SFO is so much shorter!
  And, if the flights are delayed, it's okay if the lineup is longer.

It's clear and sunny here today. Can't imagine
what this scurrilous "fog" hearsay that Fred's on
about.

                Mike, but west of twin peaks
                      doesn't count