Re: How the IPnG effort was started

2004-11-18 15:32:13
Sorry. I made a mistake, it was 313 months ago that I started using names made of a root, customer and host part. Robert Tréhin would know better (he was the one with Joe Rinde to introduce root names - or TLDs). Again if that is what you refer to. So old.
249 months ago is roughly when I started deploying numeric names.

So may be other used them before. Newfrangled is probably an euphemism.
jfc