Re: How the IPnG effort was started

2004-11-19 19:12:42

On 19 Nov 2004, at 20:16, Jon Allen Boone wrote:

On Nov 19, 2004, at 16:23, Joe Abley wrote:

I mean, no one's seriously suggesting an organization throw real money down on yet another circuit to yet another provider just to get IPv6 connectivity for particular reason, right?

Tunnels don't cost real money. They cost pretend money.

It seems clear to me, based on this statement, that you have no concept of what your talking about.

I, too, have formed some perceptions about you, based on your contributions to this thread. May we both live long and productive lives.

The rest of your message contained many excited paragraphs in defence of some position you think I'm arguing against. In fact I was just trying to correct the mistake in your summary about 6to4, and the fact that you appeared to be suggesting that spending money on circuits was a requirement to get access to the v6 Internet, in the case where your local ISP doesn't provide v6 service.

Perhaps we can move on, now.

Joe