Re: How the IPnG effort was started

2004-11-23 14:21:42
On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 11:46:23 +1200, Franck Martin said:

Well, in most Pacific Islands, there is only one operator who is nearly
fully owned by the government, so the words "sole ISP" and "country" can
be interchanged. The countries there are islands, physically and virtually.

<troll mode=on>

While waiting in the dentist's office this morning, I was reading the
Sept 2004 issue of National Geographic, which mentioned that the Maldives
are in serious danger from global warming, as there's nothing more than
6 or 8 feet above *current* mean sea level.

Do we reclaim their prefix when it submerges and everybody leaves, or do we
deaggregate and announce sub-prefixes all over the place? ;)

<troll mode=off>