RE: How the IPnG effort was started

2004-11-22 04:09:37
Oh dear! I did actually say I am already conducting a survey! And yes it is
about IP not just about IPv6 or IPv4.

I hope that this survey will be one of several initiatives to help us better
understand IP layer transformations and get us away from the current spate
of opinion to an evidential based analysis.

The link to the User survey is here for those interested: It is for UK based
users only.

"The IPv6 Task Force www.uk.ipv6tf.org is holding a survey aimed to provide
key metrics to aid development of Internet Protocol policy in the UK.

The survey site at http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=186246 "

If people wish to participate or review the full survey please drop me a
note off list for a password.

I have also organised an ISP survey with the LINX (London Internet Exchange)
membership.
I also agree with Eliot that this thread has clearly gone as far as it is
going to go now.

thanks

Christian