Re: Adminrest: BCP -03: Compensation for IAOC members

2004-12-30 19:05:39
please do not read more into what I said than I said - I *only* meant
what I said - nothing more (I have a hard time understanding how anyone
could have misread what I said)

I did not suggest any change to the non-reimbursment of IESG & IAB
expanses - nor did I intend to

I expect the job of being an IAOC member will take little time and
almost no travel (after maybe a startup phase) - someting that someone
who was willing to put non-day-job time in could do - thus I'd like the
maximum flexability in being able to get the right people and if
that means paying expenses for one or two face to face meetings a year
(if the IAOC feels that it must meet face to face other thna at
an IETF meeting) it seems like a small price to pay

Scott