Re: Adminrest: BCP -03: Compensation for IAOC members

2004-12-30 22:29:35

Sorry, Scott, I did not mean to imply that you had said anything more than you actually said. I was simply asking whether you (or others) though that non-IETF travel for IESG and IAB members should also be reimbursed if it is not covered by an employer.

Personally, I don't understand why we would have a different reimbursement policy for IAOC members than for IESG and IAB members. The fact that an IAOC job may take less time than IESG or IAB participation does not seem, to me anyway, to be a reason why we should have a more generous reimbursement policy for the IAOC members.

Margaret