Re: IETF62 Network and Terminal Room Information

2005-03-11 08:32:13
Jordi, I thought that Jim Martin's message under subject
"IETF62 Wireless Network Update" had already explained
what was happening (and IPv6 was a victim of those
circumstances). Of course this was very annoying and nobody
wants to see it happen again.

In my experience the IPv4 network was working *most* of the time
after Monday, but there were roaming glitches. And if you
unintentionally associated with the hotel network, life became
more complicated.

     Brian

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:
Hi,

I will like to ask the responsible/s of setting up the IETF network to make
sure that we don't have again, a situation like we had this week, when the
network was not working most of the time, and no IPv6 available.

<snip>