Re: IETF62 Network and Terminal Room Information

2005-03-11 09:51:35
On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 08:37:45AM -0800, Lucy E. Lynch wrote:

Ask Jim/Karen/etc when they got access to any given room here in the
Hilton...

It is a thankless task, I emphasise :)  But the rooms are preumably the
same with each Minneapolis running.

This has been done several times - after things sucked in Atlanta we
published a crit/self crit and Joel did a round of presentations on
wireless deploy in dense environments at NANOG and several other ops
meetings.

Has it?  I have never seen a writeup of an IETF WLAN posted to the IETF
email list or posted to the IETF web site.

Please, post pointers.

--
Tim/::1