Re: WG management

2005-06-21 08:21:09
Hi,

I think that despite if the people are working with company money or
their own they should be able to estimate if they can have enough time
to spend on the effort.
Also they should have an "easy way out" when they notice that e.g. for a
change in their lives they cannot commit that much time anymore.
For instance, there are some people that are better than others in the
beginning phases of a draft (great innovators, leaders, who can drive
new things), however, they may not be the best to drive out the last
nits of a draft. Maybe there should be an easy way to handover the draft
editorship without feeling that you have let the whole community down.

Cheers,

Jonne.