Re: I'm not the microphone police, but ...

2005-08-01 08:22:33
That would be fine, if I changed the Newcomer's Orientation :-)

Spencer

Spencer,

However, many people here are not using their 'individual money' to get here in Paris. Our name badges list our employers (in most cases). I think its a different issue if I come to the mic and say, 'We at the ACME company would like to state, for the record, that we support the foo bar proposal and hope it becomes an official RFC as soon as possible. It doesn't bug me one-way or another if folks state their name & who pays the bills.