Re: "IETF servers aren't for testing"

2005-08-06 15:13:33

--On lørdag, august 06, 2005 14:57:54 -0400 shogunx <shogunx(_at_)sleekfreak(_dot_)ath(_dot_)cx> wrote:

Harald, you are not the dictator of the IETF.  The community speaks for
itself, with or (hopefully) without you.  Jon Postel is laughing at you
from his grave.

It seems that you missed the fact that I stepped down as IETF chair in March. I'm now speaking as a member of the community.

while absolutely refusing to spend any thought cycles whatsoever trying
to find out how this organization is actually put together,

Hmm... IASA turns up exactly nothing of relavence on google, which in
effect makes its relavence to this discussion, or the IETF, exactly...
none.

It seems that you missed the publication of BCP 101, RFC 4071, which explains exactly what the IASA is.

Once you say something that indicates that you have done anything at all to understand the organization you claim to be working in, I might find a reason to engage in debate with you again.

                   Harald