Re: Myths of the IESG: Reading documents is the problem

2005-08-09 13:53:54
Spencer Dawkins wrote:

Hi, Ted,

(offlist) - the current NOMCOM chair posted to the IETF list that for two AD positions this cycle, there were only two candidates, and for a third position, there were only three.

Are you saying that we may not be able to get even that many candidates who are willing to serve, if we ask ADs to provide project management?

Spencer

Ted, my apologies - I did NOT trim the IETF mailing list from my addresses before sending the e-mail, and if I encouraged you to speak privately on the IETF mailing list, I'm sorry.

Spencer