Re: Why have we gotten away from running code?

2005-08-10 12:25:42
The next SIPit event is in about a month; see http://www.sipit.net/

There was a GIMPS (now GIST) + NSIS NSLP interop event just before the IETF meeting (pre-RFC).

I wish there were more, but there are some.

C Wegrzyn wrote:
Perhaps they are more "regionalized". I know there are some "labs" like
at the UNH that hold them but the attendance isn't nearly as universal
as they once were.

As for statistics, no I don't have any. But I bet there aren't any more
-- in fact -- I would bet there are a lot less. I can't remember the
last SIP bake-off...

Chuck