IPv6 DNS resolvers issue (Re: Why have we gotten away from running code?)

2005-08-15 00:55:50
Since nobody's mentioned the draft name yet, and we generally tell people "go read the drafts"....

 draft-ietf-dnsop-ipv6-dns-configuration-06.txt

Or - "there are 3 options. We can't pick one".

The document was approved by the IESG in July (but seems to be waiting for an IESG note).

                     Harald