Re: IPv6 DNS resolvers issue (Re: Why have we gotten away from running code?)

2005-08-15 06:55:44
On 15-aug-2005, at 14:57, Margaret Wasserman wrote:

People may also want to read RFC 3646 which defines DHCPv6 options to configure a DNS resolver.

We have considered _other_ ways to automatically configure a DNS resolver in IPv6, but we haven't managed to reach consensus on any of those proposals

So you have reached consensus on forcing everyone who wants to look up DNS information over IPv6 transport to use DHCPv6?

yet.

Ah.