Re: Cost vs. Benefit of Real-Time Applications and Infrastucture Area

2005-09-21 13:13:03
Does this mean that we have a non-RAI group?  I am confused as  to where
things fit - are we talking about taking the core SIP protocol, for
example,  and moving it to RAI and leaving the rest where they are? How
about FTP? Where does XMPP fit in all this?

Chuck Wegrzyn