RE: On PR-actions, signatures and debate

2005-10-07 01:17:27
Technologists with a penchant for the meta-discussion may stay.

gja

So I guess you'll be staying then since you have quite the penchant for
contributing to these things which you claim to hate so much.

Though it's obvious you enjoy the protection of a closed community, that
does not change the fact that you just contributed in a conversation whose
contributors you attacked.  I understand you thought YOUR contrbution WAS
SPECIAL and that the problem is those of us who disagree with you, but I
thought as a non technologist you'd realize that electricity needs
resistance which means it's equally your drivel (if I may use one of your
teams words) that continues this.

I has hoped the lord of the flies analogy would have been sufficient,
however I've spent more than enough time trying to teach you that 3 + 5 <>
Jello (to quote Chris Rock) so say what you want and beat up who you'd like
and do it your way, luckily I know you'll encounter a person like you on
most every newsgroup and bulletin board there is so you can always see how
you also built the worst part of the internet that everyone hates.  Though
being part of the source old timer I'm sure it will all seem rather tame to
you.

nick