RE: from the horse's mouth

2005-11-02 10:18:30

I think it is largely a matter of colliding reality fields. JFC and a
small number of his "supporters" are convinced the IETF will destroy the
rainforest and subsequently the planet as we know it. The rest of us are
having a hard time figuring out what in the world he is talking about.
A PR action may not be the most humane solution, but procmail is your
friend.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Academic Research and Technology Initiatives, Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   GSM: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj