Re: from the horse's mouth

2005-11-02 10:00:34
In message
 Harald Tve
it Alvestrand writes:

Sometimes written opinions from CHI experts might also help to prevent
networking Edsels, if you would.

Having people invite comments from CHI experts - and having IETF people
respect those comments when they arrive! - would be a Good Thing.

Very much so.  In my opinion, a very high percentage of security
problems are due to UI failure as well.  (When I was an AD, I tried to
get an evaluation of one (IMHO ghastly) document from a CHI expert.
But he had no time, and said that the general area had never been
studied due to lack of time.)

                --Steven M. Bellovin,

Ietf mailing list