Re: Vancouver schedule

2005-11-10 09:05:04
On Wed, 9 Nov 2005, Aaron Falk wrote:

Am I the only one dissatisfied with the meeting schedule? I find that the run of meetings from 1300 to 1930 is just too long, especially the four hour period from 1300 - 1710. I would strongly prefer our 'traditional' schedule over the current one.

It worked well in paris from my perspective for two reasons...

Stuff runs later in paris.

It didn't get dark at 1640. Now, since I live on the 44th parallel I'm hardly in a position to cast aspersions on the 49th, however my desire to hibernate is significant.

Even if I can't know which continent I'll be meeting in, it would be nice to know that the daily schedule is one I can live with. ;)

--aaron