Re: Vancouver schedule

2005-11-10 09:33:20
--On November 10, 2005 8:11:33 AM -0800 Dave Crocker <dhc2(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net> wrote:

      It seems to me that it
    might be more productive to, e.g., cut the current
    morning slot to two hours and insert an hour slot in the
    morning.

yes.

Ditto.

      Maybe we need to ask Ray and Marcia to see if
    a guideline that we don't have two consecutive ten
    minute breaks could be made to work.

At the least, make short breaks 15 minutes.

Were the schedule generally less dense, making all breaks 30 minutes
would make sense, to leave real time for the followup discussions.

The latter sounds preferable but may be unworkable. One of the reasons I'm unhappy is that I used to have four opportunities to meet with folks: lunch, coffee, dinner, after the late session. Now I have three: lunch, break, dinner. This makes it a bit harder for me. Extending the 10 minute break to 30 would be quite valuable, imo.

Regardless, breaks of 10, 15, or 30 minutes should include coffee.

--aaron