Re: Vancouver schedule

2005-11-14 07:56:44
--On November 10, 2005 6:54:00 AM -0800 Pete Resnick <presnick(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com> wrote:
I think the problem with this schedule (as against Paris) is that
lunch is at the old early time (1130-1300), but dinner is at the
new later time. I *much* prefer the Paris schedule , with lunch
later *and* dinner later, to either the current schedule or the old
one. If they had reasonable refreshments earlier in the afternoon,
I could live with this schedule.

I'll add my agreement to this. I find that lunch is so close to breakfast that I'm often not particularly hungry, but either (a) end up starving by the afternoon break, causing me to gorge on the empty calories, or (b) eat lunch even though I'm not hungry and then nod off in the early afternoon. Either way it's bad for digestion, health, and attention span. If we moved lunch from 11:30 to 12:30 I would be a much happier puppy.

eric