Re: Vancouver schedule

2005-11-10 12:07:30
On Thursday 10 November 2005 19:51, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
We still need to decide what the best schedule is for Dallas.

Howdy,

I wasn't in Paris, so this is my first experience with this schedule.  I
greatly prefer this new schedule, but I do find the time between fuel
to be too long.  An unhurried dinner is a great feature.  I've always
hated having to rush back for evening sessions.

Oh, and _please_ don't start at 08:00.  Some of us have enough trouble
with 9 o'clock. :-)

David