Re: Vancouver schedule

2005-11-10 01:19:08

I love this schedule. I can enjoy dinner without taking care on night session.

Aaron Falk wrote:
Am I the only one dissatisfied with the meeting schedule? I find that the run of meetings from 1300 to 1930 is just too long, especially the four hour period from 1300 - 1710. I would strongly prefer our 'traditional' schedule over the current one.

Even if I can't know which continent I'll be meeting in, it would be nice to know that the daily schedule is one I can live with. ;)

--aaron

.