Re: On revising 3777 as in draft-klensin-recall-rev-00

2005-11-15 08:50:23
Dondeti, Lakshminath wrote:
Hi Eliot,

The most recent number of nomcom eligible folks is 849, please see https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/show_nomcom_message.cgi?id=446. 20 people out of that isn't all that high. I think I might easily find 10 like-minded people.

Prove it. If you can't then we clearly have the bar *unnecessarily* high. Don't get me wrong. I think it should be hard to recall someone. And the process should not be abused, so I agree with the goals, but I disagree with the numbers.

Eliot