Re: On revising 3777 as in draft-klensin-recall-rev-00

2005-11-16 10:14:28

--On 16. november 2005 08:28 -0800 Lakshminath Dondeti <ldondeti(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com> wrote:

Someone else noted in a private conversation that the current nomcom (and
I added including the liaisons) should be excluded from signing recall
petitions.  What are others' thoughts on that?

I see no reason to; they won't be the nomcom that selects them.
The fewer special cases we have, the better - IMHO.