Re: XML2RFC submission (was Re: ASCII art)

2005-11-24 09:18:01

At the other hand, I would want everybody to realize that if we say:

   ..., but pure text is still welcome, with hand-conversion
   by the editor staff.

that that means a SERIOUS cost.

right. that is why we should have moved to an automated submission process long ago.

the issue, now, is transition. we need to make the change in a way that does not impose traumatic effect on existing practise. therefore we have to continue to accept free-text drafts.

at some point, in the future, we can consider ending this practise.

d/

--

Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking