Complexity (was RE: The Emperor Has No Clothes: Is PANA actually useful?)

2006-05-26 15:22:45
GEE is but a small optional enhancement to address the
case of parallel EAP authentications.  GEE is not an EAP lower layer
and thus it is invalid to compare it to PANA.

What is GEE than? Please explain it to us in terms of RFC 3748.

So far evaluations done by the broader
community seem to be concluding that PANA is in fact complex and not
easily deployable.

Who would that community be?

I have heard the complexity issue from you and few others multiple times,
but there has never been a justification to this claim.

We are not feeding on complexity, we are not married to it either. If you
can tell us what parts we can simplify, the whole community would be
grateful to you.

Please describe where you see unnecessary complexity, and suggest remedies.

Thanks.

Alper