Re: Last Call: 'Progressive Posting Rights Supsensions' to BCP (draft-carpenter-rescind-3683)

2006-09-21 15:24:36
"i" == The IESG <iesg-secretary(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org> writes:

    i> The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to
    i> consider the following document:

    i> - 'Progressive Posting Rights Supsensions '
    i> <draft-carpenter-rescind-3683-01.txt> as a BCP This document
    i> abolishes the existing form of indefinite Posting Rights Action
    i> solicits final comments on this action.  Please send any
    i> comments to the iesg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org or ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
mailing lists by
    i> 2006-09-25.

Folks, we've received very little feedback on this document.  I'd like
to see more discussion--so if you have reviewed this document please
drop the iesg or ietf lists a quick note; perhaps you can even tell us
what you think.