Re: Last Call: 'Progressive Posting Rights Supsensions' to BCP (draft-carpenter-rescind-3683)

2006-09-22 05:17:30
At 04:48 22/09/2006, Theodore Tso wrote:
I would suggest having draft-carpenter-rescined-3683 also obsolete RFC
3934; it's not that long, so including the two paragraphs from RFC
3934 and then modifying them is probably going to be better than
trying to have one RFC try to impose an interpretation which is
counter to the "plain english" language of "not more then 30 days" and
trying to claim that "not more than 30 days" shouldn't be interpreated
as "not more than 30 days".

Let's not do the "Words mean whatever I want them to mean" trick....

+1