Re: Last Call: 'Progressive Posting Rights Supsensions' to BCP (draft-carpenter-rescind-3683)

2006-09-21 15:24:36

I strongly support this document for publication as a BCP.

IMO, it eliminates an extremely problematic mechanism described in RFC 3683, and it provides a much more reasonable alternative through its updates to RFC 2418 and 3934. I think that publishing this draft would save the IESG and the community much effort and difficulty in the future.

Margaret