Re: Withdrawal of Approval and Second Last Call: draft-housley-tls-authz-extns

2007-03-29 14:00:55
At 4:25 PM -0400 3/29/07, Sam Hartman wrote:

Ted, I'd like to do this.  However I could use some help figuring out
exactly what question I'm asking the TLS working group to provide
advice on.  I guess it could be as simple as "Do you think
draft-housley-tls-authz-extns is worth publishing on the standards
track?"

That sounds fine to me.  You could load it up with other questions
(about the IANA considerations, the IPR issues, or competing
proposals), but the upshot really does come down to:  "You're
the folks who will live with this: is it a good idea?"  Your
formulation captures that well enough, in my opinion.
                regards,
                                Ted

Would that be the right direction?