Re: Should I* opinions be afforded a special status? (Re: [saag] Declining the ifare bof for Chicago)

2007-06-27 08:23:22

We could have more ADs and split and/or layer the work to reduce the
per-person load. That may not be the only - or even best - way forward,

It's not clearly even a way forward.  the more ADs there are, the harder
it is to coordinate between the ADs and the areas.

Yes, each AD becomes less efficient
not just that, but at some point the more ADs you add, the less useful
work IESG as a whole gets done.  as of the time I was on IESG, we were
close to that point already.  IMHO.

Keith