Re: chicago IETF IPv6 connectivity

2007-07-01 17:26:21
   maybe we can have the default "IETF61" SSID be pro-IPv6, and SSID
   "legacy" be IPv4-only :-P

Ahh, well.  That moves the change from being coercive to being cool.

No, that moves it to being pejorative.

In any case, what is the need for separate SSID's?  Do you truly
intend to clutter the airspace further with another set of AP's?
There are effectively only three channels and you really want to use
all three already to provide overlapping non-interfering coverage...

        you right.  we have been running dual stack network since 1998 or
        something (Marc Blanchet should have the real answer), and we even
        supplied IPv6-to-IPv4 translators, so there should be no problem at
        all.

        I can bring in IPv6-to-IPv4 translator if necessary.  it would be an
        OpenBSD Soekris box.

itojun