Re: ULA-C (Was: Re: IPv6 will never fly: ARIN continues to kill it)

2007-09-18 11:05:36
On 18-sep-2007, at 18:10, Ted Hardie wrote:

The people that are fighting having ULA-C are the same ones that don't want PI, and they are trying to force ULA-C == PI so they can turn that argument around and say 'we told you PI was a bad idea' when there is no way to
filter out what would have been ULA-C.

I am totally against ULA-C, and I am not against PI, so please re- examine
that statement.

I'm in favor of ULA-C and against the current IPv6 PI policies, so it seems the statement indeed doesn't universally apply...