Re: Daily Dose version 2 launched

2007-11-03 12:28:35

On 2007-Nov-3, at 10:02 , Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

Not counting pictures (I think); neither one is "big" by today's standards, but still...

If I'm accessing those pages via GPRS (I'm on Fido in Canada) I pay five cents per kilobyte for data. So, it costs me $1.65 to load .../ tools, and $5.05 to get 'the dose' (based on your size estimates). These prices are typical of all the Canadian mobile networks.

And just *try* to access a modern-day web page with graphics turned off :-(

--lyndon