Re: Daily Dose version 2 launched

2007-11-06 14:08:47
Stephane,

Shame on you, you should use Atom, the IETF format (RFC 4287) :-)

Point taken. I switched to the Atom feed.

  For that, the left hand side frame that lists WGs seems a bit
  unnecessary, and consumes screen space. Is there a way to make the
  frame not be included in the RSS feed?

I do not understand, there are no frames in the RSS feed (nor in the
Atom one) and RSS has no support for frames anyway.

Actually, the problem I have with both feeds is that they have no
<content>, just the titles (which does not change, except for the
issue number), the date and the link. Not very useful.

Apparently my reader (Thunderbird 1.5) does something funny
with the feed; it shows the actual content. I like that, but I have
not looked at the details of what is actually provided in the feed
and what is fetched from the link.

Jari