Re: Daily Dose version 2 launched

2007-11-07 07:27:40
If I'm not mistaken, you are the developer, not the set of
end users. In which case your personal preferences are not
relevant.

Gotta love this one. Nothing like developers eating their own dog food
and improving things based on their own experience. That is not
relevant? Thank goodness people like Thompson and Ritchie weren't
clued into that line of reasoning.

Frankly I have no idea what this whole tempest is about and
I don't know why you want to drag this onto the open list.

It's a real shame that some people can't seem to appreciate the hard
work the tools team has been doing and recognize the real value they
have brought to the IETF organization. They have done much to make the
IETF a more effective organization.

Speaking for many I'm sure, a big thanks to the tools team. Keep up
the good work and ignore those that somehow just don't get it.

Thomas