Re: Putting requirements on volunteer tool developers (Was: Re: Daily Dose version 2 launched)

2007-11-07 08:00:33
On Wed, Nov 07, 2007 at 01:06:31PM -0000,
michael(_dot_)dillon(_at_)bt(_dot_)com wrote:
Frankly I have no idea what this whole tempest is about and
I don't know why you want to drag this onto the open list.

Because you were the one who kvetched on the open list, perhaps?  :-)

My recommendation to the tools people when they receive whining
complaints or even suggestions is the same as any other open source
developer.  Either, "that's a good idea, I'll have it by <next week>",
or "good idea, it's on my TODO list", or "patches will be gratefully
accepted for review".   :-)

                                                - Ted