Re: Our deadlines are dizzyingly complex and confusing

2007-11-26 22:26:48
And, just to keep Henrik sane, it looks like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_time_zones#UTC.E2.88.9212.2C_Y should be a real time zone that calendaring systems could understand (as opposed to "AOE") - did I get this right?

Spencer

   > From: Lakshminath Dondeti <ldondeti(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com>

   > Just in case you are not familiar with AOE, it stands for Anywhere on
   > Earth (See http://www.ieee802.org/16/aoe.html)

Cool concept: "the deadline [time] has not passed if, anywhere on earth, the
deadline date has not yet passed." I like it.

Noel