Re: Our deadlines are dizzyingly complex and confusing

2007-11-26 11:56:28
Yeah, I can deal with any TZ actually (AOE is one suggestion and I think most intuitive, UTC is another), but can't handle the varying cutoff times :).

On why AOE is intuitive, everyone gets to treat the deadline with their own TZ substituted for AOE (the actual deadline for most people would be a bit or a lot later in reality).

regards,
Lakshminath