Re: Our deadlines are dizzyingly complex and confusing

2007-11-28 12:26:54

On Nov 28, 2007, at 6:31 AM, Lars Eggert wrote:

On 2007-11-26, at 22:11, ext Henrik Levkowetz wrote:
I agree on the general sentiment of *one* deadline time.

I'd prefer it expressed in a TZ which iCalendar files and most calendar
applications understand right off, though.  UTC sounds good to me.

Let me put in a plug for http://people.nokia.net/~lars/software/ important-dates.pl, which is a perl script that makes iCal events out of the secretariat's "important dates" web page for a given IETF.

Let me also plug: webcal://icalx.com/public/tony1athome/ Net.Engineers.ics

This is a subscribe-able iCal calendar that tracks the main deadlines for IETF (as well as .*NOG, ARIN, etc.).

Tony